1 stick butter or coconut oil
1/2 cup granulated sugar or coconut sugar
1/2 cup evaporated milk or almond milk
2 or 4 eggs
1 or 3 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup chopped pecans
Mash sweet potatoes and butter in a large bowl. Beat with electric mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy.
Add granulated sugar, evaporated milk, eggs and vanilla, beating after each addition. Spread evenly in prepared ramekins. Spoon topping over potatoes sprinkle with pecans.
Bake 20-25 minutes at 350.
Topping: Combine 1 cup packed brown or coconut sugar, 1/2 cup all-purpose flour or almond flour, and 1/3 cup melted butter or coconut in medium bowl, mix well (despite the picture, there are no marshmallows).
1 comment:
Ohmigosh... I can't believe I forgot about this sweet potato casserole recipe on Thanksgiving! When I had it at Nikki's baptism reception I'd thought "that's it... we're SO having this for Thanksgiving". And. Then. I. Forgot. ACK! We'll have to cook up some more today, I guess. Dang, this stuff is so good... Thanks for putting the recipe up there for the world (me) to see! :)
Post a Comment